- In 1979, he graduated from Minsk State Medical Institute with a specialty in general medicine and preventive care.
- 1979–1980: as a junior researcher at Belarusian Scientific and Research Institute for Cardiology;
- 1980–1982: a military physician;
- 1982–1985: an anesthesiologist at the 4th City Clinical Hospital of Minsk;
- 1985–1989: a deputy head physician of the 10th City Clinical Hospital of Minsk;
- 1989–1991: a business trip to Sierra Leone, head of a group of doctors, anesthesiologist-resuscitator;
- 1991–1994: head of the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care of the 10th City Clinical Hospital of Minsk;
- 1994–1996: deputy head physician of the Medical Center of Minsk Tractor Plant;
- 1996–1999: deputy general director of the limited liability company «Belmedinpharm»;
- 1999–2002: anesthesiologist- resuscitationist of the Hospital of Emergency Medical Care of Minsk;
- 2002–2004: Deputy General Director of the limited liability company «Avicenna Medical», general director of the limited liability company «Olympresurs»;
- Since November, 2004, he had been working as an assistant at the Department of Disaster Medicine of BelMAPE;
- Since December, 2004, Andrei Sukhovatykh has been working as an assistant at the Department of Emergency Medical Care and Disaster Medicine of BelMAPE.
He is a freelance head of the center for emergency medical care at the Department of Emergency and Disaster Medicine of BelMAPE. Has the first certification category in anesthesiology-resuscitation.
Last edit 2021-04-14 13:23:29