Associate professor of the Department of Pediatrics.
- In 1995, Anna Ruban graduated from Minsk State Medical Institute, Pediatrics Faculty
- In 1995, after the graduation from the Institute, she did internship in pediatrics at Pinsk Children’s Hospital in Brest region.
- From 1996 to 2000, Anna Ruban worked as a pediatrician at the Station of Emergency Medical Care in Pinsk.
- From 2000 to 2002, she underwent clinical residency at the 2nd Department of Pediatric Diseases of Belarusian State Medical University.
- From 2002 to 2005, Anna Ruban did PhD course at the Department of Pediatrics of BelMAPE.
- In 2006, she started to work as an assistant at the Department of Ambulatory Pediatrics of BelMAPE; since 2009, she has been working there as associate professor.
- In 2010, Anna Ruban got the academic title of associate professor in clinical medicine.
The main areas of her research work: immunization, allergology, pediatric cardiology.
Anna Ruban is an author of 130 research educational publications, including 1 monograph, a guide, sanitary norms and rules, 12 educational and methodological guides, 3 instructions for use, approved by the ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
She has the highest qualification category in pediatrics.
Anna Ruban renders advisory and medical care to patients at Minsk Regional Clinical Children's Hospital, healthcare establishments of the Republic of Belarus, Professor’s Advisory Medical Center of BelMAPE.
She is an expert for immunization of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
Last edit 2021-02-08 09:38:17