Candidate of Medical Sciences, associate professor
Candidate of Medical Sciences, associate professor, corresponding member of the International Engineering Academy, an academician of Belarusian Engineering Academy (medical engineering section).
- In 1975, he graduated from Minsk State Medical Institute in general medicine.
- 1975–1976: internship in neurology at Minsk Regional Clinical Hospital.
- 1976–1977: a neurologist at Berezino Central Regional Hospital of Minsk region.
- 1977–1979: a neurologist at Kopyl Central Regional Hospital of Minsk region.
- 1979–1981: clinical residency on the specialty «nervous diseases» at Belarusian Scientific and Research Institute for Neurology, Neurosurgery and Physiotherapy.
- 1981–2005: a junior and leading researcher at Neurology Unit and Laboratory of the Medical Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy of Belarusian Scientific and Research Institute for Neurology, Neurosurgery and Physiotherapy, a group supervisor of the physical treatment methods against cerebrovascular pathology.
- 2005–2009: a deputy medical director of the Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
- 2009-2010: a deputy medical director at the Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
- 2010 – 2016: a deputy director for organizational and methodological work of the Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
- Since 2016: an associate professor of the Department of General Medicine of BelMAPE.
- 1990: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
- 1998: a physician of the highest qualification category in neurology.
- 1999: an active member of Belarusian Engineering Academy.
- 2002: 2-year course on Healthcare Management at the Faculty of Social Medicine and Healthcare Management of Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- 2006: a corresponding member of the International Engineering Academy
- 2012: associate professor
- 2016: a member of the European Academy of Neurology
The main directions are the following ones: optimization and adaptation of engineering technologies for the improvement of the efficiency of diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation of neurology patients, optimal combination of instrumental physiotherapy and technical devices at the stage of providing medical assistance to the population. Scientific interests: in the field of neurology, neurosurgery, physiotherapy, balneology, rehabilitation.
Gennady Sitnik is an author of more than 200 research publications, 8 methodological recommendations, 6 instructions for the method, 58 rational proposals.
- «Excellent healthcare professional of the USSR» (1991),
- «Healthcare professional of the Republic of Belarus» (1999),
- «100-year anniversary of the labour movement» (2009),
- «For merits in the development of the branch trade union» (2016).
Honorary Diplomas of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus, Belarusian Republican Committee and Minsk Regional Committee of the Trade Union of Health Workers, Republican Center for Health Improvement and Sanatorium-Resort Treatment of the Population, certificates and prizes of the Republican Scientific and Practical Center of Neurology and Neurosurgery.
Last edit 2021-03-25 11:29:42