Candidate of Medical Sciences, associate professor
- Minsk State Medical Institute, specialty «Medical and Preventive Care» (1994-2000).
- Internship in Infectious Diseases (2000-2001).
- PhD course on Infectious Diseases (2002-2005).
- Retraining course on Pediatrics (2007).
- Intern at Gomel Regional Infectious Clinical Hospital (2000-2001).
- Infectious disease physician at Svetlogorsk Central Regional Hospital (2001-2002).
- Assistant (2005-2010), and then PhD student (since 2010 until the present) at the Department of Infectious Diseases and Pediatric Infections of Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- Candidate of Medical Sciences (2007), thesis entitled «Congenital hepatitis С: vertical transmission, clinical manifestations and outcomes».
- European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases (ESPID).
- European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
- The Interregional Association for Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (IACMAC).
- Nikolai Goloborodzko has the highest qualification category. He also conducts medical advisory work at the Infection Units №1 and №2 of Minsk City Children’s Infectious Clinical Hospital and other healthcare establishments.
He is a member of the Blood Safety and Quality Commission and the Advisory Committee on Immunization.
- Nikolai Goloborodzko is an author of more than 100 scientific works, dedicated to different aspects of infectious pathology.
- He is a coauthor of the national protocols on prevention of HIV transmission from mother to child, treatment of infectious diseases in children.
Some advanced training courses:
- Weill Cornel Seminar “Infectious Diseases”, Salzburg, Austria (2010).
- Advanced training course «Basics of Immunology and Immunopathology», BelMAPE, Minsk (2013).
- Three-month internship in the Infection Unit of Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, USA (2013).
- Advanced course on vaccinology (ADVAC), Annecy, France (2015).
- Advanced training course «Basics of pediatric hematology in the outpatient setting», BelMAPE, Minsk (2016).
- Advanced training course «General therapeutic hepathology», BelMAPE, Minsk (2019).
Last edit 0