Pavel Chernoglaz was born in 1976 in Minsk.
- 1999: Minsk State Medical Institute
- 2000-2002: clinical residency on cardiosurgery
- 2002-2003: specialization in interventional cardiology, University Clinic SANT´ANNA, Pisa, Italy
- He has the highest qualification category (2013).
- 2003-2013: roentgen-endovascular surgeon of operating room of the Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Cardiology.
- 2013-2018: head of the angiography room of the 1st City Clinical Hospital.
- At present, Pavel Chernoglaz works as head of the roentgen operating room of the Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Pediatric Surgery. He performs complicated, high-tech and unique operations.
- Since 2008, he has also been working as a senior lecturer at the Department of Cardiosurgery of BelMAPE. During his work at the department, he has prepared a block of lectures on roentgenendovascular surgery.
- Pavel Chernoglaz is a chief visiting roentgenendovascular surgeon of the Committee of Health of Minsk Executive Committee.
- His main scientific and practical interests are the following ones:
- Congenital heart defects and structural heart abnormalities: endovascular treatment of heart defects.
- Pathology of the aorta and its branches.
- Endovascular treatment of the aorta and its branches (endoprosthetics of the abdominal and thoracic aorta).
- Research experience - MISAGO, NOBORI 2, WARRIOR, TAMARIS
- ICH-GCP Training - GCP Training (Kyiv, November, 2008, ClinStar, GCP training Ministry of Health of Republic of Belarus 2006.
Specialization: roentgen-endovascular surgery.
Last edit 2021-06-21 09:44:09