Vladimir Ponomarev was born in 1959 in Novosibirsk.
- 1982: graduation from Minsk State Medical Institute;
- 1983-1984: a neuropathologist at Medical Sanitary Station
- 1984: neuropathologist of the 5th City Clinical Hospital of Minsk;
- Since 1989: head of Neurology Unit of the 5th Clinical Hospital of Minsk.
- In 1990, he defended Candidate’s thesis, in 2000 – Doctoral thesis;
- Since 2005: a professor.
- Since 7/12/2010: head of the Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery
Vladimir Ponomarev is an author of 220 publications, including 3 monographs.
2005: a prizewinner of the State Prize of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
His scientific interests: polyneuropathies, parkinsonism, rare neurologic syndromes.
Last edit 2021-01-28 16:17:09